2.10.2009

I'm one of THOSE bloggers...

So according to my friend, I'm one of those bloggers because I don't blog very often. I will vouch on my behalf that I do read alll of my friends blog posts, even though I don't always comment. In fact they're listed on my google home page in the RSS feed. Here are the top ten reasons why I haven't blogged very much lately.

1. My life is pretty consistant from day to day, so I never really have anything interesting to blog about. I wake up, eat some breakfast, check in on the hubby, check in on the weather, take a shower. Then I check my email and facebook and the blogs, hoping that I might have something to do that day. Then I pay any bills that need to be paid. Then I check the classifieds for new job postings or home rental postings. In the afternoon I eat a snack and take a walk if it's nice, then run any necessary errands. Then I fix dinner an watch some tv or read. Then I check my email/blogs/facebook and go to bed.

2. I usually blog any new photo sessions that I've done. However since the move my business has taken quite a setback and it kinda depresses me a little, but hopefully things will work out. I've put some flyers around town but nothing's come of it yet.

3. I like facebook better than blogging, and I really enjoy how easy it is to keep up with some old friends that I miss, so I spend my computer free time on facebook. I have tons of friends popping out babies these days and I like to oogle over their new pictures.

4. Looking for/stressing over trying to find an affordable rental home here takes up a lot of my energy these days.

5. I spend the rest of my computer time, uploading prints, working on albums, and reading new info about equipment and training that I wish some day I could afford to take part in.

6.. I can't think of any more reasons.

4 comments:

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Thanks for participating in my new meme! It's OK that you only got to #6. I hope you find a new place to rent soon. I wish you lived closer and we could walk together. Maybe a walking buddie would get my butt off the couch.

Tiffany Turk said...

Hey girl!

Things will get better!

Is there a local professional photography guild there?

If you can get in with other photographers and offer to take their surplus business, it could really help.

Plus, you never know. They might have rental property they are trying to rent out!

Mrs. Gray said...

I love you and I miss you! And feel free to photoshop pictures of me to pass the time whenever you're bored! ;-)

Basir Seerat's Photography. said...

an excellent shoots , very nice and really intrasting blog.
i saw all of you posts.