2.23.2009

Spring Fever

Here are a few things that really made me smile today!

Today it got up to 62 degrees!!! We took a walk through the park today and followed part of the river that runs through town! It was sooo nice and sunny! And it felt like spring, only there's still no buds on the trees yet! Maybe soon!!!

I got a fun letter from one of my best friends who lives in Boston right now. Her words always bring me joy and lighten my heart. Thank you God for sisters.

I tried a new stir-fry sauce tonight for dinner and man was it YUMMY! My hubby even ate the veggies! Now that's a big deal! :0)

The new Man vs Wild show airs Monday nights and the hubby and I always enjoy watching it together! Bear is nuts!

I've decided to start a new Friday morning tradition for my blog. I want to do weekly Haiku poems to summarize what's been going on. YAY!

3 comments:

Becka said...

miss you friend.

Jennifer said...

ewww yay!!! Haiku's!!

Jennifer said...

yay!! haiku's!!