1.30.2009

25 Things About ME!

Okay so I caved and decided to do the 25 things facebook chain, but ONLY cus my Mom tagged me. Enjoy!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. Jesus Christ is my savior.
2. My favorite season is Autumn.
3. I believe in 2nd chances.
4. One of my heroes is Larry English.
5. I treasure my friends.
6. I'm a photographer! http://zoeticimages.com
7. When I was 14 I earned a black belt in Taekwondo.
8. I'm saving up to go to Dog Training school online.
9. I've learned that winter in Wyoming is not so bad after all.
10. The sun cheers me up.
11. I've been to Mexico a billion times and miss my friends there.
12. I want to own a cabin up in the mountains with a hammock near a stream.
13. I want to be a photographer for a mission team some day.
14. I believe most things worth having aren't easy.
15. Capturing the personalities and true beauty of my subjects is what drives me in my photography.
16. Sports casters/analysts drive me insane.
17. My brother can make me laugh harder than any person.
18. One of my favorite things to do is play cards with my family.
19. I'm married to my best friend.
20. I want to take an Alaskan cruise sometime and I've always dreamed of visiting Italy.
21. I HEART ICECREAM!
22. I inherited my mother's keen sense of smell, and my favorite sent is rain.
23. I love my dogs. A lot.
24. I've always dreamed of being a Mommy some day, but pregnancy creeeeps me out!!
25. I feel most peaceful during a rain storm.


:0)

No comments: